The government of Punjab has announced vacant situation in Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad jobs through Pakistan Testing Service PTS. Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad Jobs 2022 PTS Application Form Eligibility Criteria Roll No Slip Download Online here. The Punjab government has authorized PTS to announce the jobs receive the application form, issue roll number slip to eligible candidate conduct written test. Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad following post of Chemistry, Urdu, Computer Science, English, Mathematics, General Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Islamiyat O Levels, Computer Science, Chinese, General Teacher. All the eligible applicant who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for offered recruitment on this page. Pakistan Testing Service PTS application form, Roll number slip is available at this site and easily download it.
All the aspirant who is eligible and competent they can easily download the application form roll number slip over here. Candidate downloads the application and fill it carefully without any mistake and submit it to Pakistan Testing Service PTS headquarters. Applicant should visit this site to get further important information like applying procedure eligibility criteria PTS Roll number slip, PTS test dates, PTS Test Preparation, PTS Past Paper, Test result, and interview schedule.
Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad Jobs 2022 PTS Application Form Eligibility Criteria
|Last Date to Apply:||Saturday 04th April 2022|
|Department:||Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad|
|Application Form:||Click Here(Available)|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
PTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download application form from www.pts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
- Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.