Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications for the District & Session Court Karak Jobs 2022. All the candidates who are interested and competent they should apply for such jobs. Only those applicants who are citizen of Pakistan and have the domicile of District Karak KPK are able to apply for the offered District & Session Court Karak Jobs 2022. Government of KPK has authorized NTS to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate written test and test result. District & Session Court Karak has offered jobs for the vacant posts of Computer Operator, Steno Typist, Clerk, Driver, Watchman, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker and Naib Qasid. The required qualification for the offered is BCS, B.IT, B.Sc with computer, Bachelor, Intermediate, matriculation and middle. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the offered jobs they should fulfill the eligibility criteria. Applicants who are interested to apply for the Post of Driver they should have LTV or HTV license with maximum 5 years experience.
NTS Application Form is available at this site over here and applicants can easily download the application. All the candidates should visit this site to get all the information like application form, eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, last date to apply, roll no slip, test dates, syllabus, preparation, answer key, result, interview schedule and final merit list. All the information is given below. Candidates make sure that their applications should reach on closing date or before the last date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
District Session Court Karak Jobs 2022 NTS Application Form Roll No Slip Download Online
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: District & Session Court Karak
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Eligibility Criteria: BCS/ B.IT/ B.Sc with computer/ Bachelor/ Intermediate/ matriculation/middle
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply they should visit this site.
- Here we provide NTS Application form for the Jobs in District & Session Court Karak.
- Candidates should download Application form for the 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 below.
- Fill the application carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the bank deposit slip in any online branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or Meezan Bank.
- Applicants should register themselves in District Employment Exchange Karak for the posts no 6,7 and 8 according to the 1989 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Rules.
- Submit the application along paid up deposit slip and all the attested copies of all testimonials.
- All the applications should reach on or before the last date.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.