District Judiciary Peshawar is inviting applications form from the applicants who are eligible and competent. District and Session Court has announced Jobs through NTS National Testing Service. Government of KPK has authorized NTS to announce advertisement, receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct test, declare result and provide selected candidates list. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for the post they should apply. District and Session has offered jobs for the vacant posts of Computer Operator, Stenotypist, CCTV Camera Operator, Driver, Naib Qasid and Sweeper. All the candidates who want to apply for such jobs they should have the domicile of District Peshawar.
All the applicants who are willing to apply they should visit this site. Here we are providing all the information about the jobs like application form, how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, roll no slip, test dates, results, interview schedule and successful candidates list. Applicants who want to apply for the jobs they should meet the eligibility criteria. All the details and information according to the Jobs are given below.
District And Session Court Peshawar NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
Department Name: District Judiciary Peshawar
- Computer Operator
- CCTV Camera Operator
- Naib Qasid
BCS/BIT/BSc Computer Science, intermediate degree, DAE Electrical/Electronics, Middle pass having valid LTV Driving License and Primary pass
- Candidates who want to apply on Serial no 1 to 3 they should click the above mentioned link to download the application form.
- Applicants must fulfill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Applicants pay the deposit slip of Rs. 400/- at any online branch of HBL or UBL Bank for the jobs of Computer Operator, Stenotypist and CCTV Camera Operator.
- Submit the application form along paid deposit slip, copy of CNIC and pass port size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- For the Jobs of Driver, Naib Qasid and Sweeper the applicants should submit their applications to District and Session Court Peshawar.