Directorate Youth Affairs KPK Jobs 2021 has announced by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Directorate Youth Affairs KPK has offered Job for the post of Junior Clerk BPS-11 for the applicants. The qualification experience for the offered job is second class Intermediate certificate of equivalent qualification from a recognized board with 30 wpm typing speed. The age limit is 18 to 30 years and upper age relaxation may be availed in accordance with the prevailing Govt. rules. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications from the competent and eligible candidates for the offered jobs. For this purpose government of KPK has authorized NTS to receive applications, review applications, issue roll no slips, conduct suitable candidate written test and declare the result.
All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for the post they will be appear for the NTS written test. Candidates who are seeking for the online NTS test preparation they should visit this site. Here we provide online all the subject wise test preparation for the NTS recruitment exam. Applicants should attempt all the tests till end to get high marks in NTS Examination.
Directorate Youth Affairs KPK Jobs 2021 NTS Test Preparation Online
NTS Test Preparation
Post Name: Junior Clerk
Total Vacancies: 21 posts
Eligibility Criteria: Intermediate
Experience: 30 wpm typing speed
Age Limit: 18-30 years
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download the application form below.
- Application form should be fulfilled carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 400/- in any online branch of designated bank.
- Applicants submit the application with paid up deposit slip and all attested testimonials.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.