Directorate Tuberculosis Control Sindh Hydrabad has announced Jobs 2021 for the applicants who are eligible and competent. Applications are invited from the eligible and competent candidates for the Directorate Tuberculosis Control Jobs 2021. All the candidates who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria they should apply. Directorate Tuberculosis Control has offered Jobs for the vacant posts of Accounts Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Junior Clerk, Field Assistant, Lab Technician, DOTS Facilitator, Treatment Facilitator Social Support, Treatment Facilitator MDR, Store Keeper BCG Technician and TB Facilitator. Candidates who are willing to apply they must possess the qualification of B.Com/BBA, Bachelor Degree, Intermediate, Diploma in Laboratory Technology and Matriculation. NTS National Testing Service is authorized by the Government of Sindh to receive applications, issue roll no slip after reviewing applications, conduct suitable candidate test, announce result and provide final merit list. All the candidates who are eligible and fulfill the criteria they should apply for such posts from this site.
NTS application form is available at this site for the competent and eligible applicants. All the candidates who are already in service they can apply through proper channel. Candidates will get Application form, how to apply procedure, test date, answer key, result, interview schedule and selected candidates list. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/interview. Applicants should apply for the Job on or before the last date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Directorate Tuberculosis Control Health Department NTS Jobs 2021 Application Form Roll No Slip
NTS Test Preparation
- Accounts Assistant
- Statistical Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Field Assistant
- Lab Technician
- DOTS Facilitator
- Treatment Facilitator Social Support
- Treatment Facilitator MDR
- Store Keeper BCG Technician
- TB Facilitator
Eligibility Criteria: B.Com/BBA, Bachelor Degree, Intermediate, Diploma in Laboratory Technology and Matriculation
How to Apply:
- Candidates download the NTS Application form from this site below.
- After downloading application form fill it carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the challan of Rs. 430/- in any Online branch of ABL, Meezan Bank, HBL or MCB Bank and get receipt from the Bank.
- Submit the filled application along with the paid up deposit slip, Detailed CV, Attested copies of all the testimonials, PRC and CNIC.
- Candidates must submit the application on or before the last date.
- Applications must reach on the prescribed Address: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad.