Derra Adam Khel Kohat FATA University Jobs 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria available here. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered jobs opportunities in Derra Adam Khel Kohat FATA University. For this purpose government of KPK has authorized National testing Service NTNS to announce the posts, receive application form issue roll number slip conduct the written test declare the result and provide the merit list for successful applicant. All the applicant who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteir they should apply for such vacant situation form this site. The Derra Adam Khel Kohat FATA University has announced following posts such as:
- Associate Professor,
- Assistant Professor,
- Controller of Examination,
- Deputy Registrar,
- Deputy Controller of Examination,
- Deputy Treasurer,
- Assistant Registrar,
- Assistant Controller of Examination,
- Network Administrator,
- Web Administrator,
- Senior Clerk,
- Technician IT Lab,
- Junior Clerk,
The required qualification is Phd, Master, Bachelor, intermediate, and Matric. Eligible applicant must have the required qualification to apply for such recruitment.
NTS National Testing Service applicant form is available at this site for the aspirants who are eligible for the offered posts. All the contestants must have domicile. Candidate should visit this site and download the application form below. Fill the application carefully and pay the challan fee in any branch of designated bank. NTS collect and review the application form and issue roll no slip to qualifying aspirants. For further information like applying procedure last date, eligibility criteria, Roll number slip test syllabus, results, interview schedule and final merit list.
Derra Adam Khel Kohat FATA University NTS Jobs 2020 Application Form Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to Apply:
- Candidates should click the Apply Online button to apply.
- Application form should be fulfilled carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the application fee in any online branch of designated bank.
- Applicants submit the application with paid up deposit slip and all attested testimonials.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.