Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications from the candidates for Deputy Commissioner Torghar Community Driven Local Development Program. All the offered jobs are on contract basis for the time duration of one year. All the experienced and determined professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered Jobs for the following posts of Senior Programme Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Engineer, Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer, Monitoring and Livelihood Officer, Female Facilitation Officer and Data Entry Operator in Deputy Commissioner Torghar. The required qualification for the Jobs is Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences. Applicants should meet the required criteria and apply from this site over here. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the Jobs.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has authorized NTS to announce the application form, receive applications, issue rolls no slip, conduct recruitment test and declares the result. Applicants who are seeking for the NTS Test preparation they should visit this site. Here we provide online all the subject wise tests preparation. All the questions are in the form of multiple choice questions. Candidates should attempt all the tests till end to get high marks in the NTS exam. All the Tests are given below.
Deputy Commissioner Torghar Jobs 2022 NTS Test Preparation Online
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
Department Name: Deputy Commissioner Torghar Community Driven Local Development Program
- Senior Programme Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Engineer
- Rural Infrastructure Sub Engineer
- Monitoring and Livelihood Officer
- Female Facilitation Officer
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Social Sciences, Degree in Associate Engineering and Master Degree in Social/ Management or Administrative Sciences
How to Apply:
- Application form along with deposit slip are available on this site below.
- Applicants should fill the application form pay the deposit slip of Rs. 500/- in any online branch of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
- Applicants should submit Dully filled application form along with paid up deposit slip and copies of all the attested photocopies of educationl/experience certificates to prescribed Address: NTS Head Office, Plot No 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.