Abdul Wali Khan University has announced the NTS admission 2024 for all students who want to apply for admission. Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Application Form Roll No Slip Download online here. Now all candidates who are willing to submit their forms to get Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Application Form 2024 at this page. The Abdul Wali Khan University requires application in almost every department of the University for the session of 2024-2022, while the test will be held on Sunday 26th January 2024 under the supervision of the National Testing Service NTS. The student can apply online from the Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Application Form here we will provide an online link for the application in the university and the other eligibility criteria of the admission in different programs are mention here.
Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Application Form Roll no slip download online here. Abdul Wali Khan University will be handover the process of the selection of the eligible student to the National Testing Service NTS. For this purpose NTS invite the application forms form the applicant who will be eligible to apply. First of all, candidate who wants to apply will check their eligibility. Candidate will get their Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Application Form roll no slip here. Then the applicant will apply online form here on this given link.
Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission 2024 Apply Online Roll No Slip Download
|Last Date to Apply:
|Wednesday 15th January 2024
|Sunday 26th January, 2024
|Abdul Wali Khan University
|Roll No Slip:
Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Test Preparation online
How to apply:
- Interested male & female candidates may download the application form from www.nts.org.pk.
- Application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee should reach the following address given below.
- The Abdul Wali Khan University NTS Admission last date for submission of application is Wednesday 15th January 2024.
- A candidate shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through the proper channels.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
- For further information about test date/roll number slip/venue for test/test result keep in touch with our site NTSmcqs.com.