Zakat & Usher Department KPK NTS jobs 2019 Application form Eligibility Criteria available here. Zakat & Usher Department KPK NTS jobs 2019 Application form is providing on this page. Zakat & Usher Department KPK NTS jobs 2019 are announced over here. All the candidate who are eligible and interested applicant should apply for the offered jobs 2019. The institute has offered following vacant post of:
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
The requirement of qualification is Bachelor, BCS/BIT four, Intermediate, Matric. Applicant who are interested and want to apply they must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Zakat & Usher Department KPK NTS jobs 2019 has authorized NTS to receive applications forms, review applications, issue roll number slip and conduct suitable applicant written test. National Testing Service NTS also announce the test result and provide final merit list. NTS application form is available at this site below and all the applicant who are eligible they can easily download the application form. Applicant can also get other information from this site like applying procedure roll number slip test date test preparation result interview schedule and selected applicant list. Candidate should apply for the jobs on or before the last date. Late submission incomplete application form and incorrect information will not be entertained.
Zakat & Usher Department KPK NTS jobs 2019 Application form Roll No Slip
|Test Type:||Written Test|
|Roll No Slip:||Download Here|
NTS Test Preparation
|General Knowledge||Current Affair||Islamiat|
How to Apply:
- Applicants may download the application form and a deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants have to pay the Test fee as Rs. 460 in the designated banks as stated below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is 05/07/2019.
- Late received, by hand submitted and those of incomplete will not be entertained.