Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced Swat Forest Division Mingora Jobs 2019 through NTS. Government of KPK has authorized National Testing Service to receive applications, review application, issue roll no slip, conduct recruitment test and declares test result. All the candidates who are interested and want to apply for the post of Swat Forest Guard they should fulfill the eligibility criteria. The required qualification for the job is Intermediate with Matric science minimum 2nd division from recognized board. Those candidates who have 5.6 ft height and 33-35 inches chest they can qualify the physical test. The age limit for the post is 18 to 28 years to apply for the offered post. NTS application form is available at this site below and all the candidates can easily download it.
All the candidates who are eligible they are able to get the NTS application form from this site. Here you will also get how to apply procedure, eligibility criteria, last date, roll no slip, test preparation, result, interview schedule and final merit list. Applicants should apply before the last date otherwise the authority will never accept the application. Candidates will get application form and further information below.
Swat Forest Division Mingora Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Roll No Slip
Department Name: Swat Forest Division Mingora
Post Name: Forest Guard
Eligibility Criteria: Intermediate with Matric science
|Marathon Race||2 km within 15 minutes|
Last Date: 10th June 2019
How to Apply:
- Candidates download the application form below.
- Fulfill the application form carefully and pay the online bank slip of Rs. 450/- in online branch of designated bank.
- Submit the application form along with original online bank slip, copy of CNIC, copy of domicile, copy of required academic certificates.
- The prescribed Address: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.