State Bank of Pakistan Banking Service Corporation is inviting applications from the talented Pakistani and AJK to strengthen its HR base. SBP BSC has announced Grade-1 OG-1 for the applicants who are competent, suitable and qualified. All the candidates who are interested and eligible for such Job they should apply. Candidates who want to apply they should possess the qualification of Bachelors Degree with 14 years in any discipline from HEC recognized universities or institutes or reputable foreign universities. The age limit is 24 years which can be relaxed by 3 years for candidates from Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, FATA and Azad Jammu & Kashmir. The maximum age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for existing employees of SBP or any of its subsidiaries. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they will be able to appear for the selection process. After qualifying the selection process candidates shall be required to undergo “Theoretical Training” at National Institute of Banking and Finance Islamabad. Candidates who will qualify the theoretical training they will be appointed as Officer Grade-1 at SBP BSC.
SBP BSC has authorized NTS National Testing Service to receive the applications, review application, issue roll no slip and conduct suitable candidates test. NTS Online Application form is available at this site for the candidates who want to apply for such job 2019. All the candidates can apply for the Post through Online mood from this site. Candidates should visit this site to get eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, roll no slip, test result, interview schedule and final merit list. Candidates will get all the information below.
SBP Pakistan OG-1 Officers Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Online
Department Name: State Bank of Pakistan
Post Name: Officer Grade-1 OG-1
- During Theoretical Training candidates will be paid a monthly Stipend of Rs. 24,500/-.
- After the appointment as Officer Grade-1 OG-1 candidates will be paid by Rs. 49,000/- per month along perks and benefits as per Bank’s rules.
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree
Age Limit: 24 years
Last Date: 11th May, 2019
How to Apply:
- Candidates visit this to apply for the Job through online mood.
- Candidates should click the Online Apply to get the form online.
- Apply for the job through online mood.
- Print the application form and submit it along with the original NTS copy of deposit slip to the prescribed Address: Senior Joint Director, Talent Resourcing Division, Human Resource Management Department, SBP Banking Service Corporation, State Bank of Pakistan, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Application must be reached on or before the last date.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.