Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is inviting applications for the Public Sector Development Project. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply for the offered jobs. Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has offered Jobs on contract basis for the duration of one year. Following posts of Minierals Development Officer, GIS Assistant, Account Assistant/ Senior Auditor, Computer Operator and Office Assistant are being offered for the Public Sector Development Project. The required qualification is M. Sc/ BS in Geology, M.Sc Geography with MS in GIS or BS in Computer science with post graduate diploma in GIS, CA Article/MBA/M.Com/ACCA, B.Sc Computer science and B.A/B.Sc. Candidates should possess the required relative experience with the qualification. The required age limit is 25 to 35 years. Government of KPK has authorized NTS National Testing Service to receive applications, review application, issue roll no slip, conduct suitable candidate test and announce result.
All the applicants who are eligible and want to apply for the Public Sector Development Project Jobs they should apply from this site. Here we provide all the information like How to apply procedure, Eligibility criteria, and syllabus, roll no slip, test dates, answer key, result, interview schedule and final merit list. All the eligible candidates who will clear the NTS written test they will be called for interview. Candidates should apply for the Jobs on or before the last date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
KPK Public Sector Development Project Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form Online
Department Name: Public Sector Development Project
- Minierals Development Officer
- GIS Assistant
- Account Assistant/ Senior Auditor
- Computer Operator
- Office Assistant
Eligibility Criteria: M. Sc/ BS in Geology, M.Sc Geography with MS in GIS or BS in Computer science with post graduate diploma in GIS, CA Article/MBA/M.Com/ACCA, B.Sc Computer science and B.A/B.Sc.
Last Date: 10th May 2019
How to Apply:
- Application form along with deposit slip are available on this site below.
- Applicants should fill the application form pay the deposit slip in any online branch of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL.
- Applicants should submit Dully filled application form along with paid up deposit slip and copies of all the attested photocopies of educationl/experience certificates to prescribed Address: NTS Head Office, Plot No 96, Street No 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.