Board of Revenue and Revenue Estate Department KPK is inviting applications from the candidates who are eligible and competent. Board of Revenue Estate Department has announced Job for the vacant posts of Computer Operator BPS-16. Applicants who are willing to apply they should have the required qualification of Bachelor Degree or BCS, BIT Information Technology four year degree. All the candidates who are interested and fulfill the eligibility criteria they should apply. All the applicants who have the domicile of Province Khyber Pakhtunkhwa they are able to apply for such Post. NTS National Testing Service is authorized by the KPK Government authorized to receive applications, issue roll no slip, conduct test, declare answer key, result and provide final merit list. Board of Revenue and Revenue Estate Department KPK will recruit the candidates who are eligible and competent for the offered Post.
NTS Application form is available at this site for the interested applicants. All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria they can easily download the application form over here. Applicants should visit this site to get all the information like application form, roll no slip, and answer key, result, interview schedule and final merit list. Candidates should apply for the post on or before the last date. Late submission, incomplete application or incorrect information will not be entertained.
Board of Revenue Computer Operator Job 2019 NTS Application Form Download
Department Name: Board of Revenue and Revenue Estate Department KPK
Computer Operator BPS-16
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor Degree/BCS, BIT in Information Technology
Last Date: 15th March 2019
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should download the application form and challan slip from this site.
- Applicants click the below mentioned Application form download link.
- After Downloading fill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Deposit the application fee of Rs. 500/- in any online branch of HBL, ABL, MCB and Meezan Bank.
- Submit dully filled application form along paid challan slip, photo graph and copy of CNIC to the prescribed Address: Plot No. 96, Street No. 4، H-8/1 H 8/1 H-8, Islamabad.